Old Oak and Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework (2015)
The Mayor of London is consulting on the Draft Old Oak and Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework which will be Supplementary Planning Guidance to the London Plan. The draft framework has been produced by the Greater London Authority with contributions from Transport for London and the London Boroughs of Brent, Ealing and Hammersmith & Fulham.
It sets out an ambitious vision and planning guidance to capitalise on future transport improvements to deliver transformative change at Old Oak, regeneration of Park Royal and continue the protection of Wormwood Scrubs.
The draft Opportunity Area Planning Framework and its supporting documents are available on the below hyperlinks:
The document has also been split into individual contents sections:
- OOPR OAPF draft IIA Report
- OOPR OAPF HRA Screening Report
- OOPR OAPF SEA Screening Report
- Park Royal Atlas
- OOC Transport Study
Public drop-in sessions will be taking place on the below days to enable local people to discuss proposals and provide their views.
- Tuesday 10 March, 3:30pm to 8pm – All Souls Church, Harlesden, NW10 4UJ
- Wednesday 11 March, 8:30am to 10:30am – Holiday Inn Express, North Acton, W3 6UP
- Saturday 14 March, 10am to 3pm – Linford Christie Outdoor Sports Centre, Artillery Way, W12 0DF
- Tuesday 17 March, 5pm to 8pm - Holiday Inn Express, North Acton, W3 6UP
The display boards for the consultation drop in sessions can be found below:
- OOPR OAPF Consultation Display boards 1
- OOPR OAPF Consultation Display boards 2
- OOPR OAPF Consultation Display boards 3
- OOPR OAPF Consultation Display boards 4
- OOPR OAPF Consultation Display boards 5
You can provide your comments either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to:
Boris Johnson, Mayor of London,
(Draft Old Oak & Park Royal OAPF),
Greater London Authority,
Post Point 18, City Hall,
London SE1 2AA.
Paper copies also available upon request by contacting either of the addresses above. Paper copies of the OAPF are also available to view during normal office hours at the following locations:
- Harlesden Library, NW10 8SE
- Old Oak Community Centre, Braybook Street, W12 0AP
- City Hall, Queens Walk, London, SE1 2AA
The consultation will close at 5pm on 14 April 2015.
Vision for Old Oak (2013)
In 2013, the Mayor, Transport for London (TfL), plus the London Boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Brent and Ealing consulted on the Vision for Old Oak - which sought views on a 30 year vision for development around the planned Old Oak Common station. The document and consultation responses have been used to inform the Old Oak and Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework (2015). You can view the Vision and consultation responses here:
Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework (2011)
The Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework was adopted by the Mayor in 2011. The document will eventually be superseded by the Old Oak and Park Royal Opportunity Area Planning Framework (2015), upon its adoption later this year. It is available here: