We provide insight and analysis to the understanding of London - its people, its economy, its place in the wider world and its future.
Operating as an in-house research and consultancy team, GLA Intelligence works with policy staff, drawing on a range of disciplines, from social research and digital public engagement through to demography and economic analysis, to deliver intelligence and analysis integral to policy development.
- 2012 Round Final Ethnic Group Population Projections (Update 13-2013) - December 2013
- London's Economy Today - November 2013
- London's Economic Outlook: Autumn 2013 - November 2013
- A Fairer London: The 2013 Living Wage in London - November 2013
- Migration Indicators: August 2013 (Update 12-2013) - October 2013
- ONS mid-2012 population estimates (Update 11-2013) - October 2013
- The Economic Contribution of Older Londoners - October 2013
- No current events
Publications and pages
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates about publications and events from GLA Intelligence.
The London Datastore
For more data and analysis relating to London, visit the London Datastore.
Tel: 020 7983 4922
Fax: 020 7983 4674
Minicom: 020 7983 4458