How to find us
About ten minutes walk from London Bridge station and fifteen from Tower Hill, you’ll find City Hall on the south bank of the Thames. Look for the distinctive curved glass building just along from HMS Belfast.
|GLA - City Hall||Docklands Light Railway||Train station|
|Underground station||Taxi drop-off point||Roads|
|Footpath||Bus stop||Potters Fields Park|
A larger version of the City Hall location map (opens in new window) is available in PDF format.
You can also find us on google maps (external website).
Getting to City Hall
- Underground and rail stations:
- London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines and mainline station)
- Tower Hill (Circle and District lines)
- Tower Gateway (Docklands Light Railway)
- Buses: 42, 47, 78, 381, RV1
- River services: to London Bridge City Pier, also Tower Millennium Pier and St Katharine's Pier - see Transport for London - river services (external website)
- Bicycle: bicycle racks are available at City Hall, on the south side of the building by Potters Fields Park.
Find more information about getting here by public transport using Transport for London's Journey Planner (external website).
Access for disabled visitors
A larger scale map PDF (opens in new window) giving more detailed information on access to City Hall for disabled visitors is available.
Wayfinding made easy
To help you find your way to City Hall use Photo Routes - your route illustrated with photographs.
Click here for routes from:
Greater London Authority
The Queen's Walk
London SE1 2AA